Sunday, February 26, 2012

I feel very happy today. Not the excited, over the top kind of happy but like, just happy. I know my vocabulary is limited to the word "happy", but words like "joyful" "delirious" just can't replace it. Happiness is a simple emotion. There is happiness when you trust someone, when you reveal even some of the weaker parts of yourself had in the past. They are not completely significant parts of yourself, but it is about whether you are willing to reveal them. There was a combination of fun and honest exchange and relief today. I'm no longer afraid if you'd read this anymore. Hiding it is much more hurtful. I can't deal with this feeling alone or let it disappear. I don't know what to do with them, or let them die, or what. The fan is on full speed and I like the sound.

No comments: